Friday, September 26, 2008

Art Art Everywhere


With grown children and having downsized considerably. I love living the condominium lifestyle.I moved back to Kansas City from San Diego to be close to my large family. Then lo and behold my sister Cynthia and fave brother-in-law Michael both received job offers they could not refuse in
Scottsdale.


Cynthia has always been the one to encourage me to follow my dreams and keep up that great "can do" attitude. When she looked at my new blog spot and saw the article about the Plaza Art Fair and the Renaaissance Festival, it was a lot for her to take in, and she was feeling a little blue. I know she misses being here, and I really, really miss her too!

My Mother and Father came by today as I needed to take their truck to pick up two huge canvases at Creative Coldsnow. I have an inkling of a couple of projects....each needing a great deal more notes and consideration. What was I thinking! And yes, I do take commissioned projects!






4 comments:

pve design said...

There is a divine master plan for each of us.
Keeping that in mind, makes one realize that some things are out of our control. Keep positive that your desires shall be fulfilled with work and being grateful for family, near and afar.

Karena said...

Patricia
Thank you so much for the words of inspiration....we all love to hear!

MIMILEE said...

Life takes strange turns, sometime, doesn't it?? I have four sisters, Karena, whom I love dearly. We all live in different cities but all in the Southeastern US.....which is nice. We recently had get together at my house and our only brother (who lives in my town where we grew up) was here too. It was fun. Sorry your sister moved, but there is a reason for everything! I am sure y'all spend a lot of time chatting on the phone as my sisters and I do!....Love your blog and your artwork! I am an artist too. I love your style!

Karena said...

MIMILEE, thank you so much! I love your site and I am a Mimi also. Art is my passion!

Blog Archive