Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Journey


One week into my new position, with so much to take in, I am learning new information every day. I am inspired to keep painting, whether on my days off or in the evening to relax. Each and every year I am amazed at the gifts I receive, be it from meeting new friends, support and encouragement from family. More doors are opening that years ago I would not have dreamed possible. To all artists, whether in fine arts, interior design, music, theatre, believe in yourself . Be confident that more good will come your way if you are ready and open for it.

February 6th Friday from 5:00-8:00 pm will be the Opening Reception at the Buttonwood Art Space. Many artists will be involved in The Great American West Exhibit. I will have several works of art on display.

14 comments:

Debra said...

Great advice~ Just at the right time!
You have a gift Karen, thank you for sharing it.
D~

John Atkinson said...

Karena, great advice. I too am a believer in good things to come. I love your art and blog site. Please visit my blog and pass it onto your book club. Best, Timekeeper

Karena said...

John, thank you so much, I will pass this along to my Book Club. Your site is very positive and inspiring...congratulations!

Karena said...

Thanks Debra love the new art you just posted!

pve design said...

To learn and to be open to receiving and doing your best, will surely open doors. Wishing you a fantastic year of progress and a really great show!

annechovie said...

Karen, I am so happy for you that things are going so well! Hope you have a great week and thanks for the sweet comment.

MIMILEE said...

I like this POSITIVE approach to life....great post, Karena! I love the painting too.

Karena said...

Thanks so much Mimi Lee! Your grandson is a doll!

MIMILEE said...

Thanks to you also, Karena!! He is pretty cute, isn't he??? He is so outgoing too.....he never meets a stranger!

cotedetexas said...

congratulations - just read Annechovie! Good luck!!!!

Ann said...

Congratulations and good luck. Those artworks are amazing.

Karena said...

Ann,
Thank you so much for visiting my site and your nice comments!

Unknown said...

Your artwork is wonderful and your positive attitude shines through!!
Congratulations on your exhibit.

Karena said...

Patricia, Thank you so much for your inspiration and support!

Blog Archive