Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Winner is......





The winner of one of the best new book releases this Autumn, "Tom Scheerer Decorates"
is Mary Ann from  Classic Casual Home!
Mary Ann Please send me you mailing info to kalbert1@kc.rr.com  



Mary Ann of "Classic Casual Homes!"


So sorry about the late announcement as I have been in the hospital several days...

Not to worry, I have several very exciting posts coming up that I know you will love, dear Friends, Family and Followers!

Xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena


Thank  you to all who support the arts in every form.
My site supports Artists, Architects, Antiques, Authors, Interior Designers, Fashion and Jewelry Designers and more.


10 comments:

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

ohhhh yippee mary ann! congrats!

highheeledlife said...

dearest Karena I hope you are feeling better. Sending you hugs and prayers that you will heal quickly from whatever landed you in hospital.

Congrats to Mary Ann.

Hugs and blessings, C. (HHL)

Jen Beaudet said...

Congratulations Mary Ann! Sorry to hear about your hospital stay Karena. I hope you're feeling better! Thank you for supporting the arts!
Jennifer

Elizabeth at Eiffel Tells said...

Just a quick note to say that you are in my thoughts. I hope that your recovery is as speedy as possible dear Karena.Bisous

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

I was thinking about you the other day, and realized I hadn't heard much about your health and recovery recently. Trust you are on the mend.

Fondly,
Glenda

Unknown said...

God bless you and I hope you are home soon and recovering nicely!
xo nancy

therelishedroost said...

She will just love that book!!!You get your self well my friend.. we are all send ing you get well energy!!
Best,
Karolyn

martinealison said...

Bonjour ma chère amie,

Mes félicitations sincères à la grande gagnante... Youpi!!

J'espère que vous n'étiez pas trop souffrante. Je vous souhaite un prompt rétablissement.

Gros bisous

Mary Ann Pickett said...

YAY FOR ME. But what about you? Saying a prayer for you right now.

Thanks soooo much!!!

Stacey said...

I hope you feel better soon! Congrats to the winner. Just "met" her yesterday too:-)

Blog Archive